KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Mute

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Mute - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon and the Mute

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Laughing Jack turned. "Oh, my nose? Well, little one!" Jack picked the kit up with his paw, having bouncing happy energy "I'm what's called a clown, a monochrome clown, and a clown wouldn't be very good without a special nose! Of course it's real, it was created to be" Jack grinned, though his nose felt like wrapped paper.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Tariq cocked his head and reached forward, licking Jack's nose once out of curiosity. He recoiled a bit and stuck his tongue out at the way it felt. It was strange to say the least. 'I like this cat.' he decided, loving his positive energy and vibe.
(I'm going to change Tariq because... reasons.)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Jack had a funny little cackle on him, and being a clown, he was easy to attract younger audiences. He cackled when the kit recoiled. "Well, young one, use your thinking cap to speak to me! I can read your thoughts, of course" Jack sniggered
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:37 pm

'REALLY?! That's great! I've never had someone to talk to before! And when I do talk they always run away.' he thought excitedly, hopping up and down while still on his paw.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:42 pm

"Well, you've got a friend is old Laughing Jack" He grinned widely, before leading Sorrow, Emerald, and Tariq down to the Mansion. "SORRROOOWWW!!!!!" A loud squeak of happiness was heard from one of the high windows. "Sally!" Sorrow purred as a little bundle of curly brown fur leapt from the highest window and floated down to hop into Sorrow's shoulders. "Oh, how I missed you! How I missed you so!" Sally purred loudly. Sally was a small kit, with a pink, dirt-clogged and ripped collar, and a bloody bow on her right ear, her left ear mangled and forever fresh blood trickling from a gash hidden under her fur on her temple. Her eyes were the brightest fluorescent green you could imagine, the happiest look on her face despite her mangled appearance.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Tariq padded happily beside LJ, stopping and looking up in a confused manor as as a kit floated down from a window, 'This place is strange.. I like it here.' he thought, looking over and smiling at Jack for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the kit.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:49 pm

"Kit, everyone here is strange, Sorrow is the closest thing we have to normal and have you seen the fucking spike-tentacles that come out of her mouth or heard her demon voice? Seriously, it's interesting" LJ laughed.
"Mommy, you're a demon?" Emme squeaked "So am I a demon?" She worried.
"Jack! Be quiet! Oh, hush young one, you're fine, this is normal" she said quickly, lying for the sake of young Emme.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:00 pm

"So that's why she made me turn arou-!" he suddenly blurted out, but it ended in a weird gurgling after which he collapsed on his side. His voice hadn't been his own, in fact, it had been everyone's. He hadn't been paying attention to what he was doing and mimicked all of them. 'Out of practice..' he told himself, shakily getting to his feet as white goo trickled from his mouth. He sneezed and sat down as if nothing had happened.
(Because... reasons)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Everyone stared at Tariq, awestruck. "Woah kiddo! I'm impressed" Jack suddenly cackled, taking the kit up in his paws and bursting into the Abandoned Mansion. Several odd-looking cats lay around, one who was....flying, it seemed, having no limbs, or even a head! Sorrow and the rest followed them in, a surprised voice calling from further into the building. "Sorrow? Sorrow! My good friend!" Sorrow looked up to see an all black Tom with a blue mask, that had black tears streaming and staining endlessly from where eyes should be, but instead, there were empty black holes. "Eyeless Jack!" Sorrow purred and greeted her closest friend with friendly touch of their muzzles.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Tariq looked around and saw that everyone was staring at him, he was starting to fear that they would shun him. When Jack finally spoke he waved his tail happily and let him carry him. His jaw dropped as he looked around at all of the funny cats. "What's up with the masks?" he asked Jack, looking up at him as he used the tom's voice.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Laughing Jack got in close to the kit, making sure no one was paying attention first. "They don't talk about it, but Sorrow and EJ used to be puppets of a creature called The Slendercat. Since then, EJ died, and Sorrow was raped and tortured to death, so Zalgo took them both in. What happened to EJ was YEARS before Sorrow was even born, but when Sorrow was a Proxy, the two were very close. Ever since she died and was brought back a demon, the two are inseparable. No, they haven't seen each other 'in a long time', they hung out two days ago. They're just so close that two days is a lot for them" Jack snickered at the last part. "Proxies wear masks, and they just never gave their's up, Zalgo demon or not"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Tariq nodded, taking everything in. "So their masks are like their blackets?" he asked quietly.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:48 pm

"...Sort of, there are cats who literally just like the idea of wearing a mask, then there are those hiding a facial deformity, it depends on the cat" LJ shrugged and picked the kit up, leaving the rest to their conversations. "Lets head towards my own personal domain, shall we?" he grinned
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:46 pm

"Okay!" Tariq exclaimed, white goo beginning to trickle from the sides of his mouth as he used Jack's voice.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:39 pm

"Kid, dont strain yourself, and i dont appreciate being mouth-raped when you could just use your thoughts" Jack cackled between the kit's scruff
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:09 pm

"Oh, no. This is normal, but I can stop if you don't like it!" he said, the flow cutting from the white goo. 'This better?'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:10 am

"I just dont like being outmatched in strength by something that is four percent my size, im made from a child's imagination, for Zalgo's sake, and im extremely powerful. That is why Sally follows my orders. So, for crying internally, I would appreciate being treated as such" he said with a wide grin, before entering a lavish room decorated solely in black and white. There were all sorts of comfortable furniture, with black roses in vases here and there. "Ah, here we are!" he set the kit down, curling his insanely long, black, and white striped tail.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:07 pm

'Nice place you have here.' he stated, smiling. 'I don't know about more powerful, but I'd like to think that we're evenly matched.'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

"Don't push your luck, kid" Jack cackled quietly and slid open the closet to reveal tons upon tons of different blades and swords from all sizes, hanging from coat hangers as if all was normal
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Tariq reared up on his back legs, 'I like... all of them.' he thought before falling over.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Jack swished his tail, taking one of the normal-length machetes and twirling it along his very long black and white tongue, smirking. "Take the litter diver knife" he instructed, pouting to a small dagger-looking knife with a black handle and gold trim
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Tariq did as he was instructed, grabbing the not so pointy end in his mouth. He returned and sat beside Jack, waiting for whatever he was to do next. He began trying to think of whether or not this was the weirdest thing that had happened to, but decided no. 'Genghis Khan cuddling with me was the weirdest.' he finally decided, forgetting how odd that probably sounded with no backstory or real reason.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:37 pm

"What? Do you know how weird that sounded?" Jack laughed, before twirling the blade once before asking "Do you know how to use of of those?" He asked
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 pm

'I've never really used one, but I've watched a lot of people! How do I hold it? I don't have thumbs...' he said sadly.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:07 pm

"Hold it in your teeth like...." He adjusted the handle comfortably in his jaws, just behind his incisors
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum