KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Mute

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Mute - Page 5 Empty Re: The Demon and the Mute

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Tariq studied his hold for a moment before doing what he did best, mimicking.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:44 pm

"You'll get there, don't sweat it" Jack chuckled, suddenly flipping upside down and balancing on a paw, his tail swaying with his weight until he was perfectly balanced. An assortment of colored candy began to fall from the pockets on the black jumper her wore
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:50 pm

'I really don't trust your rape candy, Jack.' He said in a monotone voice with the straightest face that anyone could imagine.
CLICK FOR FACEEE:
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 pm

"For the last time! I DONT RAPE KITS, I FUCKING MURDER THEIR ASSES!" Jack protested "And theres literally nothing wrong with the candy! It's just hard candy! Holy Lord Zalgo in a maid Outfit you're sketchy! Calm down, kit, if I wanted to hurt you your insides would be a new addition of decoration on the wall by now!"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 pm

'Doubt it, bitch. I'm immortal.' he retorted, sticking his tongue out. 'And that's good, all you need now is a white van with tinted windows and a bottle of spraypaint. You'll be set!'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Laughing Jack gave him a flat look that was unimpressed.
"Kit, I could name fifty fuckers a lot nastier than you are right now that are too immortal, and you're looking at one of them, can't be hurt, can't be out-thought, I'm too good with a blade to be out-fought either" he said with a shoulder shrug and a cartwheel back onto all-fours
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:46 pm

'Yeah, and you have an endless supply of rape candy in your pockets, right? So.. that's a plus.' one of his eyes looked like it was cracking, a small sliver of amber light emitting through the crack. He was still smiling, and even looked calm. The only problem was, he hadn't cut loose on anything for nearly forty years, and his subconscious was beginning to take these words as a challenge.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 pm

"I'm over 1000 years old and I know every form of fighting technique, but I prefer someone to do the dirty work for me, Oh Sally! Heheheheheh....." His voice began deep and dark, chackling maniacally as the she kit stepped from the shadows, her green eyes suddenly having red pupils. "Heehee!! Wanna play a game?" Her little voice would've been adorable, if not for her saying it. "I love games....I remember when I was alive and my Uncle Johnny played a game with me! I died, so I came back to teach everyone about the wonderful game Uncle Johnny taught me about!" She squeaked with an innocent looking smile, the blood on her never ending head gash trickling down and dripping from her chin onto the floor
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 am

Tariq turned his head to look at Sally, smiling in a cute little kit way. "I'd gladly play a game with you!" he spoke in Sally's voice as he turned the rest of himself towards her and bowed. White goo trickled down the side of his mouth, until he looked up. You wouldn't want to stare at his eyes for too long, you'd probably go blind. Their amber light washed over the room as the small trickle of goo turned into a gush, it poured over his bottom jaw. He cocked his head, dagger in his jaws. "Shall we begin?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 am

"Mr.Jack! My knife please!" Sally giggled in enthusiasm as Jack laid a large knife in front of her, and she picked it up in her jaws. "Are we going to play fair and square, or cheating?" Sally giggled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 am

Tariq had yet to find out what Sally was capable of, so he said, "We can cheat if you'd like."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

"Okay! WOOOSH!" She giggled madly and swiped a paw, not even touching him but sending him flying back into the wall and pinning him against it without even touching him. She held her paw like that, walking forward and twirling the blade in her jaws, her green eyes suddenly glowing with a red hue
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:16 am

(Da FORCE!)
"OOMPH." the dagger flew out of his mouth as he hit the wall. "Okay.. welll." he murmured as he tried to remember the right patterns. Unsheathing his claws, he tapped the wall. 1. A very simple pattern, he tapped the wall once. His eyes turned black and so did the room, like every speck of light had just been obliterated. 'She can probably still see, but it was worth a shot.' he thought to himself.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

XD Poltergeist force)

"Heehee! You know, it's quite funny you did that! Me and Laughing Jack can both smell your soul! Not to mention, we hunt in the dark, silly!" There was a flash, and Sally was on him, pushing him into the ground and pressing the blade to his throat
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:12 am

"Ah, well, this might work!" he hit the ground twice while looking straight at her eyes and they flashed white, the room obliged. And suddenly, after being invisible, he had vaporized. With everything suddenly being white, his pelt did the same. For some odd reason, he could only blend into white. Which sucked unless he was in a closed room like this.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

"AHH! I CANT SEE!!" Sally cried, falling to the floor and rubbed her eyes rapidly. "Damnit, Sally, night vision is for when it's night, not dark" Jack rolled his eyes. Sally squirmed for a few moments, trying to clear up her eyesight, the sudden brightness was leaving her temporarily blind to attack
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Tariq watched in amusement for a bit before reforming beside her and covering her in the goo that was now black. He slammed both his paws on the ground and it turned into silk, binding her paws together and her mouth shut. He did however, leave her knife alone. He wasn't being an idiot, it was on purpose. He still wanted to see if there was anything else she could do.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:48 pm

"Sorry Sally, I'd help, but if I were to hurt him Sorrow and EJ would tear my ass a new one. No thanks" LJ cackled. Sally turned her eyes to her knife, staring at it intensely. The knife suddenly rattled on the ground, before floating over and slicing to get rid of the binds
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:52 am

(Okay, but a do have to mow later. And where was Sorrow in all of this? STAY AWAY FROM LJ! Oh look it's LJ, yeah you can take my adopted kit. Hakuna Matata.)
After Sally cut the bind he clacked his teeth together, they vaporized. Tariq then tapped the ground five times, his eyes went back to the glowing amber and the usual setting returned. But other than that he just sat their.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:22 pm

He's very pursuasive, and her and EJ are demon-mancing in the over room together XD get a room)

"Wow! You're fun, I like you! Finally someone that puts up a fight!!" Sally giggled with much enthusiasm. Sorrow burst through the door, tail lashing. "I heard noise, who did you gut?" Sorrow said sternly as she stalked up to LJ. "Calm down, one eye, I didn't hurt anyone" Jack rolled his white eyes. "You better, Pedo Jack" Sorrow said flatly, but then smirked and laughed, bumping his shoulder. "I was about to say, don't make me rip out your other eye, Eyeless Sorrow" Jack cackled, shoving her back. "Tariq, are you ok?" She turned to him with concern
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Tariq nodded, "I was playing a game with Sally! It was fun." his eyes stopped glowing and returned to normal, the white goo returning to a trickle instead of a gush. He then proceeded to 'mouth rape' Jack again, "And I never knew how much candy could fit into someone's pockets! Jack asked me to reach in and grab some, but I wasn't really hungry." he said smiling.
(Ahhhh, the pedo jokes. My favorites)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:37 pm

"Glad you didn't, those candies are laced with cyanide" Sorrow said and turned to Jack with a fiery glare like no other. "What? What?! No I didn't!" Jack said in defiance
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Tariq snickered, "Shutka."(Joke, but Russian)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:42 pm

"I know what that means, Russian is my first language you pizdobol! I didnt say that, they happened to fall out while I was doing a hand-stand, and I casually asked if you were stupid enough to take one. I wasn't actually going to let you eat it" Jack said and sat back against the wall, crossing his forelegs. "You forget I hand a human-like body before, and knew human language along with it"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm

"Vashe nesushchestvuyushchiye mat' mul." he said happily.
(Your non existent mother was a mule)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum