KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Mute

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Mute - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon and the Mute

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm

"You, being young, were born a cat. But the rest of us? Some asshole pulled a prank on us, all of us. The minions, the proxies, the rabbits, everyone got hit" Sorrow sighed
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Tariq sniffed and wrote, "Prank? A PRANK? You call being turned into a cat.. a prank."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:20 am

"Are you kidding? I HAD THUMBS. Who I would kill for thumbs again!! Not to mention, I had the fucking body of a supermodel, and I miss my hair! It's never been cut before, went to my calves, it was the softest hair in the world. Now I've just got this--" she gestured to her silky pelt, looking like she has no idea how pretty she still was, even as a cat "--Stupid fur! I knew nothing of being a cat, and my senses didn't even change at all, I had all the same scenting and hearing that I had before. I grew up in the dark, so being able to see in it now that I'm a cat means nothing. I could do that before, and was BIGGER" she chuckled.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:40 am

Tariq just rolled his eyes, "Thumbs, who needs thumbs when you have claws?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:33 am

"But I did have claws! Blades, pushed under my fingernails and made into make-shift claws!" She chuckled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

"That sounds like it would hurt." he wrote, beginning to shiver as a cold wind began to pick up. His soaked fur did nothing to insulate his small form.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 pm

"Here, you're gonna get hypothermia!" Sorrow's myhey instincts kicked in, and she began to lead the kit along with her tail, heading for a place she knows where shelter is
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:30 pm

(Those myhey instincts, always bringing out the good in people)
Tariq allowed the she-cat to lead him, realizing that he had never asked her name. 'A bit late now.' he told himself, 'Now you look rude!'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm

XDD wtf autocorrect!! I was so confused, until I looked up and realized I dun fucked up! It was supposed to be motherly, not fucking myhey, like WTF)

Sorrow led him along until they came to a run-down house(the one in EMH, where they kicked the door down) where she led him up to the empty doorframe. The door lay on the ground, off it's hinges, but even then, it was warm inside. She led him to the kitchen area, where there were small dog beds that had been left so long, all traces of other animals had left them. Since it was in a small secluded area, their combined body heat began to mingle and fill the room. Sorrow, no matter what, being unable to get sick, tended quickly to the kit by nudging him into the most comfortable of the three dog beds, and pressed as much water as she could out of his fur. "Alright, look at the door to the room and keep your eye on it, I'm about to become very scary in my mouth region" she chuckled, a realization in her mind. "Oh! Silly me, I never introduced myself! My name is Sorrow, young one" Sorrow smiled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 am

Tariq padded carefully into the house, scenting the air. Nothing was here but possibly a few mice and bugs in the walls. After a few nudges he decided to lay in the dog bed, he was no stranger to these things, as humans often had them when they let him into their homes. He circled a few times then curled up in a ball on the bed, doing as he was told and looking towards the door. He simply smiled back at Sorrow, trying to think of a new way to communicate.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 am

Sorrow went to groom the kit, but the second her mouth opened, rows of jagged, sharp black tentacles came from the back of her throat, and out of her mouth in an instinctive manner. She pushed them back, forcing them to go away. They slid down her throat again, leaving her seemingly normal. "Ok, all done with that" Sorrow laughed, before she lapped softly at the kit's fur, grooming it steadily.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Tariq closed his eyes and attempted to let out a purr, only achieving a strangled sounding high pitched noise somewhere in-between a squeak and a squeal. He remembered his own mother, before the accident. He noticed a thick layer of dust beside the dog bed and wrote his own name in it.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 pm

(Bruh, I have an idea, if you would like to disobey the generator gods)

"Tariq? What a lovely name" Sorrow purred, grooming the rain from his fur, and curling her tail around him to keep him warm.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 am

(-gasps- But.. but what if they go all HABIT on our asses and stab out our eyes?! Jk, what did you have in mind?)
Tariq became silent as he slowly fell asleep, cuddling with Sorrow's tail.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 am

When an animal looses offspring, no matter how many, grief will sometimes bring them to look for a replacement for that lost offspring. Sometimes, even, the grief-stricken animal will kill the parents of the animal she wants to take in, so in the end because it's such a strong instinct to care for young she won't leave the young animal. Dude, all throughout Sorrow's pregnancy, she knew HABIT's plan and had sworn to protect her family, but she couldn't. To try her best to block that feeling of defeat, and stop the pain of losing Asher, what if she took Tariq in? STAY STRONG, THE GENERATOR GODS MIGHT COME FOR US TONIGHT, BUT THE PLOT IS FUCKING ADORABLE ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO THEM! Sorrow might not have went out looking for a replacement, but if you are willing, she will have found something :0)

A warm purr came from deep in Sorrow's throat, and a warm feeling came to her chest. "Hush, now, Precious I'm here..Step away from the window... Go, back, to sleep.... Lay your head down, child. I won't let the Boogeyman come.... Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums... Pay no mind, to the rabble, pay no mind to the rabble. Head down, go to sleep, to the rythm of the war drums....." She sang the song she always sang to Emme when she fell asleep. It was a song, basically like a promise. She wouldnt let HABIT have her Emerald. No matter what he says, she's prepared to give everything for her daughter. It's just.... She wasn't prepared to give her daughter's life for a son who might not know she even existed anymore.... Asher was just...Too young, too precious. And it hurt. Sorrow hurt all the time.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 am

(Heck. Yeah.)
Tariq listen to the song in the early stages of sleep, he was eventually lulled into a much deeper one. He had been running all day, and all he needed was sleep. He subconsciously tried to suckle on the tail. Being nearly a year old, he had been weened for quite some time, but the instinct was still set in the back of his mind.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Sorrow purred, and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.

By the time she woke up, the sun was high, and it warmed the air pleasantly inside the decimated building. She yawned, shaking her fur and looking down to Tariq.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Tariq awoke to find Sorrow looking down at him and that he, at sometime had stuffed her tail in his mouth. He spat it out and rubbed the gunk out of his eyes, before smiling up at her.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:18 pm

She giggled and swished her bushy-tipped tail. That was something odd about her tail. It was thin until the tip, which became suddenly very bushy. She sat up and stretched, shaking her fur out. "Sleep well?" She purred
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Tariq nodded and stood up to stretch, stumbling a bit as he tried to gain his balance.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Sorrow sweeped her tail in a gesture for him to follow. "I'm going to hunt for you, but I'm sorry to say, if I eat normal food I will get very sick. Please, stay here, I will be back, ok?" She told the kit, turning to the entrance.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Tariq nodded and sat down obediently. His nubby tail twitched and he began washing his face.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Sorrow soon returned after about ten minutes, holding three mice by their tails. "Here you go" she said warmly. "Now, I'm also going to be very sick, and very mean, if I don't get some of my own food very soon. I can feel it. So, I'll be right back!" She waved her tail and trotted out
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Tariq flicked his ear in acknowledgment and pounced on one of the mice, devouring it in a few hungry bites. The next he took a little slower, but it was still gone in a matter of seconds. For a small tom, he could put away some food. The third he simply began to play with, throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it before it hit the ground.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 pm

It took a little longer than the first time for Sorrow to come back, and when she did, she smelled of rain and stream water, as if trying to clean herself off and hide a scent. "I'm back!" Sorrow announced as she entered. Dispute the rain and stream water smells...there was another scent. A warm scent.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum