KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon and the Mute

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Demon and the Mute - Page 6 Empty Re: The Demon and the Mute

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:18 am

"I have a mother, idiot, she's an angel. Literally. She created me for a child named Isaac. My personality and traits changed when his changed, and I was going to make him happy forever. But, he had to go away, an left me back in my Jack-in-the-box for TWENTY YEARS! I waited, and I waited, for my special friend to come back.... So much, my colors faded away, and my voice became dark and raspy...." He emphasized the last words with a childish cackle "But he finally came back from his reform school, and practiced....a new kind of game up in the attic. Murder. Because he liked it, I liked it, and when I got free.....hehehHAHAHAHA! I played the new game with my best friend, and I promised to share this game with every snot-nosed little child came across my path...but, now I'm a cat, and I have to spread joy with kits instead" Jack explained with a wide smile. "Lovely story time, Jack, but maybe you shouldn't freak the kits out" Sorrow rolled her 'eye'. "No I love that story!" Sally squealed and hopped around Jack "it's my favorite!" She giggled "Jack tells amazing stories!"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:55 am

"So sad, but at least there was a happy ending." he pointed out.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:17 am

"Oh oh oh! Tell the one where the dad walked in on you during the game!" Sally pleaded "Please please please!!" She widened her eyes, purring. "Sally I hate beggars, come on now" Jack picked her up and placed her on his back. "I met Sally after she played with her fucking pedophile uncle and killed him. She told me what happened to her, how cruelly she was killed, and she's the reason why I don't let adults get a free pass either. Cats, humans, all of them. Awful, horrible creatures" Jack snarled, his long black claws gliding across Sally's back and making her giggle. "I take care of her like my own, because she didn't deserve any of that. And Sorrow is going to treat you like her own, because you do deserve it" Jack said sternly to Tariq. "And if she doesn't, let me know, because I'll make sure she does"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:55 am

"I feel so special." he replied, bringing his paw to his chest.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Jack grinned. "I'm just glad you're smart enough not to take candy from a monochrome clown murderer" he cackled. "Oh, yeah, BEN fell for that" Sorrow laughed "The poor thing, Baxter was so upset" she grinned
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 pm

"Who's 'BEN'?" he asked, cocking his head a little.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:14 pm

"BEN Drowned, game fanatic, one of Zalgo's first" Jack shrugged "Baxter Bled's brother, to help, and little miss over here's mate!" Jack pointed to Sorrow with a grin.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 pm

"Oh, okay!" Tariq said with a rather blank expression, his brain cooling down as he returned to his kit like state
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:22 pm

"Not BEN, Baxter, Sorrow is waaaay out of BEN's league I mean seriously---" "I'm going to kill you now" "What? It's tru--OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" Sorrow had snagged the side of his ear with the metal blades over her claws and pulled him to the ground, pinning him in a movement so fast you could barely comprehend what happened, but his forelegs were now pushed against his back by a hard hold that Sorrow maintained with a blank face. "Bad BEN! Bad!! Hahaha!" A giggling Emerald ran into the room, followed by a golden-furred Tom with eyes coal-black except for small, red pupils, and red streaks trailing from his eyes down his cheeks from stains left by bloody tears. "Too slow!" He laughed and tackled the kit over in a bundle of paws and tails. "Uncle BEN, you're gonna crush me!!" Emme giggled, wrestling for her freedom being trapped under the young Tom. "Nope, I died in the battle" he suddenly went limp, half of Emme trapped under him. She crawled and scrabbled, laughing "Brother!! Brother help!!"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Tariq watched in amusement as Sorrow pinned Jack, the white flow cutting off as he went back to his mute self. His attention was suddenly caught by the loud noises in the direction of the entrance, watching the two squabble, almost forgetting that Emerald was his sister when she asked for help. He bounded to the rescue, stopping in front of his face and mimicking his voice, "HI BEN!"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:20 am

BEN got up and scratched his ear with his hind foot, a series of glitches shocking through his body before blood began to pool in his eyes and trickle down slowly. "Hey, did I know you?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:49 am

"Dude, I'm 4000 years old, it's hard to remember everybody. Did you ever have a kitten with a stumpy tail?" he asked in a whisper, white goo once again trickling from his mouth.
(Don't know where you're going with this so LEAD AWAY FOR LE PLOT(I was just trying to make him stand up Razz))
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:40 pm

"We must have met at some point, because this mouth-rape thing seems familiar" BEN yawned, water beginning to trickle down the sides of his mouth. "All I know is my body isn't appreciating it"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 pm

The goo sped up as time went on, "Eh, who knows. " he rolled his eyes and talked in Sorrow's voice. "Well either someone gets mouth raped or Jack has to translate."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 pm

"Oh, it's because...you know who... Never speaks because if she did, her voice deafens cats" Jack shrugged "She can hum beautifully though, what was her name...? Hmm....Uhh.. Oh! Fate! Yes, Fate" Jack grinned turning to Sorrow. "Your tom Baxter took her in as a follower of sorts, yes?" Jack asked. "That's none of your business" Sorrow snapped. "Let's...not talk about Baxter at all, please...?" BEN said nervously, his laid-back posture going stiff and extremely awkward.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:27 pm

(Make that more 7:25 for you. dad said it was ten just to piss me off at 9:25)
Tariq was extremely confused as to why the topic of Baxter had stirred up so much, but said nothing, simply looking to Jack. 'What's up with him?' he asked as he flicked an ear in BEN's direction.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Jack cackled, grinning widely as he said "Oh, well, BEN was murdered by Baxter, of course! Baxter drowned BEN in the lake when he lost his sanity" Jack said aloud, Sorrow hissing angrily at Jack as BEN shrank back and ran out of the room FAST, leaving a trail of lake water. "You're gonna make him have a panic attack!" Sorrow snarled viciously, but it was too late, when she poked her head out of the room and down the hall, BEN was collapsed on the ground in a spasm of PTSD panic-induced seizures. "Fuck! Look what you've done!" She growled at Jack and ran to BEN's aid, leaving the group alone in the room. "Jeez, sorry. I forgot how twitchy he is about that" Jack said with a 'whoopsie' face
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 am

Tariq looked down the corridor and said, 'Good job.' though he didn't seem sarcastic. 'Is he going to be okay?'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 am

"These are normal, he has them all the time anyway, Sorrow always comes to the rescue for him because otherwise he wouldn't be able to get out of it. It's really odd" Jack shrugged "It's also really eerie to watch, because she doesn't just calm him down, she forces him to forget what happened for a few minutes, then it will all roll back together again like nothing happened. See?" Jack motioned down the hall, where Sorrow was crouched over the collapsed tom, black mist trailing from her agape mouth and into BEN's forced open mouth, his seizures raking through him violently. As fast as it started, though, it stopped, and BEN quietly was put to unconsciousness. The black most stopped, Sorrow closing her remaining eye, before suddenly she decomposed and fell to the ground as a wall of silver mist! The mist slivered over BEN and vanished, both BEN and Sorrow gone.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:07 am

'You guys have cool tricks.' he said as he watched the events unfold.
(No effort today)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am

"You haven't even seen Lord Zalgo, and word of the wise, treat him with as much respect as you can, don't speak unless spoken to and etc. . Lord Zalgo...Is the most powerful thing in the universe, HABIT being close to runner up and is currently struggling with that against the Slendercat. Those two are constantly butting heads over the title, they both just keep getting stronger. But, I've noticed Purple Prick is getting stronger faster lately, Slendercat isn't catching up quick enough. It'll be a shame when HABIT breaks his door down and takes out all of the Proxies, I like them" LJ explained with a sigh, shaking his head. "Of course, after HABIT is Slendercat, and after Slendercat it's me and Baxter Bled who are about equal, then The Rake and the rest you don't need to figure out, you'll know when you see 'em. I'll give you a tip, the stronger ones love to talk and give their opinions, the quietest ones are the weaker ones, either that or the weakest past, but again you'll tell the difference" Jack stretched out with a large yawn, showing long, jagged teeth that are pink from stained blood.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 pm

(I see your Username. Sitting there watching like a stalker..)
'This whole situation is confusing, and you'd think that you guys would be more interested in who turned you into cats. I know that you humans always have to have your petty rivalries, but seriously. Aren't you the least bit upset about suddenly being turned into a cute furry thing?' he asked. Tariq flicked his ear, 'And you should take better care of your teeth, stop eating so many red jolly ranchers.'
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 pm

I check it every hour, actually)

"We already went in circles about that, and came to a conclusion that whoever did it, changed themselves too. We could never figure it out! We carried on killing people and cats, and the extra souls helped Zalgo out in a way, so he told us not to worry about it and refused to let us worry about it. We aren't really supposed to talk about it" Jack shrugged
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:40 pm

'What if it was Zalgo? He seems to have had a motive..' there was really no use in trying to keep this thought to himself as he knew that Jack would hear it anyway, so he decided to just put it in a conversational form. 'Well, maybe we should stop thinking about this.. wouldn't want to make the most powerful thing in the world mad. It is quite interesting though.' although his mind wanted to wander off, he tried to clear his mind at that point so Jack had time to respond, he didn't want to just ramble on forever in his mind.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:51 am

"Let's go check on Benny-boo, it would be a shame if I got in trouble because of the fragile, porcelain poltergeist fell and broke" LJ said with a grin, leading the way to the door.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum