KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 13 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm

"Great, I want to gain something with the kit, trust. If I'm going to be training with him I want to make sure he won't rip my throat ou--" "Asher wouldn't do that, save your breath" Vinny cut in. Michael sharpened his eyes, looking at Vinny, staring strait into where their eyes locked. Vinny backed up a step, and Michael smirked with a scoff. He turned his head back to Vaermina. "Anyway, if we're both going to be in the same house, might as well learn to cooperate with each other" as he said this, he threw a hard glare at Vinny, who returned it shakily, but backed off at the last second, staring at his paws. Firebrand didn't like this. He became noticeably uncomfortable, and the floor was starting to singe from his paws heating up he was so not sure of the situation. Michael was completely chill, but these sudden changes of his personify were beginning to get unnerving to Firebrand... What was changing in Michael?
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 pm

The vibe that Michael was giving off was starting to get to Vaermina, her ear started twitching and her smile faltered into a snarl for a moment. She scratched lightly at the floor with one of her extra claws and glanced around the room fervently. She took in information about each of the tom's personalities, her eyes hardened. The dull blade that was her mind had been sharpened in a matter of seconds, all because of a single cat's presence.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 pm

"M...Mommy...?" A little mew was heard from the couch. "I-I don't feel good..." The mew whined pitifully. Firebrand's ears perked up instantly, and he made his way over to Asher, before he stopped half-way there. The kit called to Vaermina, so he'd let her go to the kit.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Vaermina's eye twitched, her mind whispering to her, 'Leave it, he's not yours.' It tried to coax her into letting Asher lay alone. After a small internal battle, she shook her head out and bounded over to the kit, she lied down with him, curling herself around the kit. "I'm here, don't fret little one. What hurts, is it your tummy?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:15 am

It was all a dream. That's all it was. What happened, didn't happen. There was no blood on him, nothing, and they didn't even seemed concerned about someone being dead. It was..surely a dream, what happened...
..right?
"My--My chest hurts, and my head hurts..!" Asher whispered, his eyes filling up again. "Was that a dream, Mom?" Asher looked up to Vaermina as a tear slipped down his cheek and muzzle.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:45 am

Vaermina's face went pale under her fur, though she showed no signs other than that of the anxiety she felt at having to brake it to the kit that he had, in fact, killed Jessalynn. "How about we get you something for those pains before we discuss what was what." she licked the top of Asher's head before standing up and padding into the kitchen, wondering where the humans kept there herbs. She was looking for Thyme, and knew that there wouldn't be any in plant form anywhere. She began searching shelves and cabinets before she found what she was looking for, there was a holder full of assorted herbs. She went through them until she found the Thyme and brought the bottle back to the couch. Thyme was for shock, she had also grabbed some poppy seeds while she was at it.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:07 pm

While Vaermina did that, Michael trotted over to the kit, hopping up and sitting down, putting his paw around Asher. "Hello, Asher! Im Michael, and since we're gonna live together and all, I thought it would be best if I introduced myself" Michael grinned. "H..Hello, Michael" Asher mumbled quietly, and looked down. "Hey, what's the matter, tyke?" Michael laid on his belly and looked up so Asher looked at him. Asher sighed. "I did something really, really bad. Im bad. I don't deserve anyone's care and attention.." he murmured. "Psh? Bad? How so?" Michael pressed. "I...Im pretty sure what happened, actually happened..And i hurt Jessalynn in the neck....Now..she's gone..." Asher said with a heavy heart, his eyes looking sideways to avoid Michael's probing eyes. "Aw, kid thats just one cat. If anything, you're a saint around here!" Michael chuckled, putting a paw up to his muzzle, as if to tell a secret. "Let me let you in on a little something" he began, "I was in an obedience class, back when i had a human owner. It was fine, but all the other kittens treated me awful before my fur was so odd, and my eyes looked like a lizard's. They'd team up and beat on me, call me names, treated me like a nobody. So, I thought I was a nobody. But... Then, when I was in the backyard of my Owner's house, I heard someone talking to me, but...No one was there. It was in my head, a voice. It told me.. That I didn't have to take this. That my pain could stop. It was HABIT, and he told me exactly what I had to do. So, the next day, I was in class, and I pushed a chair in front of the door with..A strength that HABIT was giving me. I couldnt be stopped. I attacked with a blade that was leant to me by the same person to saved me from the harsh words of the world. They didnt stand a chance, all of them, slaughtered. The pelt they mocked for being white and silver was now a red from their life. I hope they regretted their ways in their last breath of life. I have a reason for what i did, even if not all of them did it, no one came to help me. Even a little bit of comfort couldve saved all of their lives" Michael told his story, flexing his claws once while he did so. "a little bit of comfort...." Asher murmured, looking down. "But... I owe HABIT, he showed me to stand up for myself" Michael grinned. "All he did was make himself the bully instead, two wrongs dont make a right, Asher" Vinny spoke up. "But what does a right and a wrong make...?" Michael chuckled darkly....What did that mean? Asher looked up at him and tilted his head in confusion. Michael shook his head, and suddenly he looked innocent again.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Vaermina listened to Michael's story, so that was what the kit had done. She shrugged the disturbing story off and hopped up beside Asher. "Hold out your paw." she instructed the kit.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Asher did as he asked, noticing Firebrand slowly advancing, before squeezing into the space between himself and Michael, looking deliberate. Michael gave him a look of confusion, and because Firebrand couldn't use his frozen face to speak back, he flattened his ears back for a second. Michael muttered to himself in protest, but understood, and leapt off the couch, sitting a bit aways from it.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Vaermina shook what she figured was about the correct dose of thyme and poppy seeds into the kit's paw. "Eat that, it will soothe your nerves."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Asher nodded and lapped them up, ignoring the taste and just going with it. He slowly laid down, and tucked his paws under his belly, his ears laying back quiely. Firebrand laid next to him, not speaking, but curling his tail around Asher. Firebrand was warm, warmer than normal cats, and he could feel the singed patches where there wasn't fur. He didn't know why Firebrand looked like he did...but he could guess. Nonetheless, he was surprised, and grateful for the comfort. He curled closer into Firebrand's side, feeling the tears start to come. He shook his head vigorously, closing his eyes tightly.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Vaermina nuzzled Asher before dipping her head to Firebrand in thanks, then walking over to Dread. "Do you feel less, 'I'm going to die'-y." she asked with a small smile.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:59 pm

"Wasn't going to to begin with. I just came back from dying six months ago, no thank you!" Dread chuckled, but winced in pain the second she slightly moved her shoulder. It was true, the wounds were bad, but they were healing way faster than any normal wound. "It'd be weird to die again...I mean, my heart isn't beating already, how would that work?" She mused. Firebrand looked up "I'm sorry, seriously...that was an accident, all of it" Firebrand said quietly, but enough for her to hear. "Yeah, I know, it's ok..I just hope HABIT isn't mad anymore...."
"Me? Mad? Oh, yeah, I'm pissed, but I got a lot more to worry about right now" HABIT was just walking through the door. "Firebrand got careless and now you can't train for a couple days" HABIF sighed in annoyance. Vinny seemed to vanish, but he really was hiding between the desk next to the couch. HABIT looked up, a focused look on his face, his nose twitching for a moment. "Vinny, get out from over there, I can smell your fear from here it's emitting from you like BO" HABIT scoffed
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 am

"I don't know, that would be weird." she let Dread and Firebrand talk in piece for a while before HABIT entered. She sat down and curled her tail around herself happily.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:52 am

HABIT trotted over to Vaermina, bushy tail curling back and forth in content as he touched his muzzle to her's, and brushed along her cheek with a quiet purr only she and Firebrand(who has the hearing of a bald eagle, seriously, its quite creepy) could've heard.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 am

Vaermina returned the purr and rubbed her head under his chin, resting her head on the back of his neck for a moment.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm

He purred again with a soft smile. He heard a sudden quiet snickering, and when he looked up, Vinny and Firebrand were snickering and whispering to each other. "Oh, fuck off, you forever alone assholes! Vinny, I will cut open your abdomen, and make a noose out of your large intestine, and hang you with it in front of your Slendercat-killed-girlfriend Lexi's mutilated corpse!"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Vaermina blinked a couple of times before simply saying, "Damn." and grooming the knots out of HABIT's fur.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:07 pm

HABIT looked at his flanks, realizing how messy his fur was. "Did Evan ever try grooming?" He chuckled, laying down when she attempted to rid his fur of tangles and knots.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:34 pm

"Going to have a hairball the size of Asher when I'm done with this.." she murmured quietly as she worked on a particularly difficult knot of fur.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

"Heh, Asher's getting big, really fast" HABIT commented. In this space of small time since the kit fell asleep again, it looked like he aged another month. His paws were getting bigger and bigger, but HABIT began to notice something... A pattern, hidden amongst his white fur. HABIT squinted. It was faint, but it was there. Very undistinctly, there were black tabby stripes on the kit! "Like a Dalmatian!" HABIT suddenly said "Doesn't get the distinct marks until you're older!!" He seemingly talked nonsense, watching as the stripes seemed to get darker with each passing moment, but you still had to be told they were there before you saw them.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Vaermina hadn't heard the names or even been told that their were different types of dogs. She knew that they all looked different, of course, but she recognized them on how fast they could tear her apart. She simply nodded her agreement that he was indeed getting big and finally got through the knot, it took her about three minutes to get the rest out. At which point she lied down next to him.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 pm

HABIT leaned forward, nipping the kit up by his scruff with great care, not waking him up as he put the kit in the little space between Vaermina and himself. The kit purred and curled up against them warmly. HABIT curled his large, fluffy tail around his mate, tucking his big paws under him and getting comfortable.

Last edited by Sorrow on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Vaermina wrapped her long, sleek tail around HABIT's rather fluffy one, then lied her head next to his chest.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 am

HABIT curled and rested his chin on the crook of between her head and her shoulders, his eyes softly closing. He forgot how much he was ripping through this body. Evan's body was his prized possession, and he was milking it way more than he should. The effects of extreme exhaustion(probably because he hasn't slept, rested, or eaten in four and a half fucking days) was so extreme, HABIT felt it, not just Evan's body. He almost instantly drifted off into a deep sleep, even himself, or his real self, took a 'vacation' of sorts, and went into a state of unaware unconsciousness.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum