KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 2 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 pm

He softly bumped his head against her's in an affectionate gesture, smiling softly as their purrs seemed to mix into a ironically literal love song.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Vaermina's purr got louder as HABIT bumped her head then looked around almost drowsily. After looking at all of the appliances she said, "I'm guessing that not all of these are what they seem." only a fool would look at a room in this house and think that there was nothing of interest in it, whether it be a drawer full of machete's or a creature in the shadows.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:06 pm

"Course not! Everything and everyone's got a secret, right Michael?" HABIT looked at the kit and put on a mischievous look. "I don't--" the kit's nervous voice was broke into "--Oh come on no ones judging you here, kid! I've done worse, I think even SHES done--" he stopped "Actually, no. What you did was pretty fucked up" he said and couldn't help the laugh that escaped. "But there will always be someone next to you whose done something worse. Except for me, no ones worse then me" he chuckled. For once, it wasn't a provoking conversation, he was taking everything in stride and was just stating the facts.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Vaermina looked inquiringly at the kit, but didn't ask for answers. She let a small laugh escape her as HABIT mentioned her, when in fact, she was probably the most innocent one in the room. The most she'd done was side with him and disown her sister. She'd never actually killed anyone. As HABIT finished she teased "I don't know Mr. H, Slendy's pretty bad. And I've never heard any plans about taking on the big Z." she looked at the ceiling as if thinking then said, "Then again, what you did to Sorrow was beautiful!" Leaning forward, she touched her nose to HABIT's then leaned back, her eyes sparkling.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:27 pm

"Stick-in-the-mud isn't creative, Zalgo's just evil, he never acts upon what he talks so big about, and Sorrow was only a fraction of what goes on in my beautiful mind" he chuckled and touched his nose back contently.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 pm

"Well, I'm sure the rest is just as bloody. And I suppose you're right, Slender seems to stick to the same old routine. Rules like that would make me sick. I've never really met Zalgo, and probably don't want to, so I'll just take your word on him." She assumed that she didn't want to meet anything that could retrieve could from hell so seemingly easily. There's a good chance that something like that could easily tear you up by it's own will or sending something out to do it for him.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

"You will, one day. I've got payback to deliver. Along with Slendercat, thinking he could 'control' me...HAH! The thought makes my whiskers twitch!" He grinned. "Speaking of Sorrow, guess what?" He said with a devious look
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 pm

"Why would they even try to control you? The fact that he thought that you would follow orders should be offensive." she dismissed the topic with a wave of her tail then said, "And what about Sorrow?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

"I've got ideas" he pace in a circle, a mischievous smirk and glint in his eye, and by the tone of his voice getting darker and having a demonic tinge in it, he got excited. "You see, her and a tom you haven't met had two kits. And I have gooot an IDEA!!" He said with a little bounce
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Vaermina cocked her head as she watched HABIT pace and took in the information. "Are we going to go on a kitnapping adventure?" she asked with a grin.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

He turned to her, delight in his eyes and the rumbling purr returning when she voiced his exact thoughts. "Hell yeah" he chuckled and touched his muzzle to her's.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Vaermina nuzzled HABIT and bounced with excitement, "WOOP WOOP! I'll grab my machete."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:20 pm

"Likewise!" HABIT bounded up the steps into his room, going into the attic and breathing in the scent of death for a moment before picking up his favorite machete in his jaws. It was sticky with blood he forgot to wash off, but it was freshly sharpened, and he dragged it along the ground in admiration of its keenness. He padded down the entrance, for a moment feeling bad that he had left Micheal confused and standing alone in the kitchen. "Firebrand!" He called. A few moments later, the familiar Firebrand appeared. With authority, he ordered "Watch Micheal and tend to his every nwed" and watched as the Tom went off and obeyed without a remark or protest. HABIT sat in wait patiently for Vaermina.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Vaermina sprinted to her room and grabbed the purple ductaped machete from the hook on the wall, she kept it there in the day, but normally cuddled with it at night like a teddy bear. She ran back into the room and watched as HABIT spoke to Firebrand before her aquantence walked off. She waved her tail slightly at him in a quick hello and trotted up beside HABIT.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

(Vae, don't mess with baxie when you never met him)
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:46 am

The Tom named Firebrand looked normal, sort of, he had fluffy dark-brown fur, and even darker prown from paws, with patches of pink skin where it looks like his fur burned off. As I said, not completely eyebrow raising, until he turned to look at her. His face was in complete and utter shadow, with two small pin-hole white eyes that seemed to glow. He had a white, wide, and thin smile. He nodded back to the she-cat. HABIT padded out of the house, bloody machete in jaws.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Vaermina was really perturbed by Firebrand's appearance. She just simply said, "See you later!" in a rather enthusiastic voice through the machete handle then went to walk behind HABIT.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:02 pm

HABIT made haste as he walked through then dark streets and into the woods, eyes focused to accustom to the night. He finally came out on the other side of the forest, in front of the clearing that goes to the Abandoned Hospital.

-To the Abandoned Hospital-
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:00 pm

-Abandoned Hospital it is then-
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:30 pm

HABIT appeared at the front of the field that led to the Abandoned Hospital, where he sat and waited for Vaermina to make her appearence after stealing Sorrow and Baxter Bled's kits...or where they his? He didn't know yet the state of the kits, he would have to test them. Could be both. Could be one. Could be none. All this would be probable until he saw their little bodies...
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Vaermina trotted towards to where HABIT stood, the kits in her jaws. She smiled, her lungs and legs ached but she didn't care. She had done what HABIT had asked, and that seemed to be the only thing that she liked to do anymore, making him happy is what made her happy. She set the kits down in front of him so that she could talk if needed, ignoring the smell of singed fur that was coming from herself.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:15 pm

"Are you ok?" He stepped gingerly over the kits, sniffing her a bit to only see she was a bit burned. "We'll patch you up a bit, but first..." He stepped back and crouched down in front of the wreathing bundles. The kits were crying pathetically, their shrill news filling the air. HABIT grinned widely. The male, Asher, who he had heard Sorrow screech into the air, had a bushy white pelt. He was strong, broad shoulders and large paws for his age. He had black splits around his eyes, and his ears were black and tuft-tipped. He nosed the kit over and examined it. The kit was in perfect condition! "MrrrowOW!" The kit growled with a flail of its little paws, being unable to see why he was taken from the warm shecat that smelled of milk. He cried the loudest, his attempts to be returned getting louder as he became frantic. HABIT picked him up gently, valuing this kit before he looked to the second one. This kit, was obviously not his. It was a tan-ginger colored shekit, elegant long limbs and small, narrow paws instead of sturdy limbs like her brother. She had black tabby stripes, and a soft, pointed-chinned face. He frowned. He did not value this kit, but Baxter did. He nodded to Vaermina to pick it up, before turning and padding towards his house at a brisk pace. The tom he held in his jaws was very young, and could die from the cold easily. At even thinking about that, he broke into a trot.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am

Vaermina dipped her head slightly to HABIT after he inspected her, but otherwise stayed still and silent. She looked down and got her first good look at the kits. The male without a doubt resembled HABIT. With it's white fur and strong build. The female however, had no resemblance of her master. Master? Well she guessed that he might as well be. Though if she did have a choice to, she wouldn't leave him. She loved HABIT, and wouldn't leave his side for the world. As he nodded towards her she picked up the little she-kit, she could be a valuable asset after-all. And you don't want valuable assets freezing to death. That's just irresponsible. She followed behind HABIT as they trotted towards the house.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 am

HABIT was soon at the front door, nodding to the door and entering as it swung open. "Oh Fiiiirebraaand! Come here, use those paws for good for once!" He called and briskly jumped on the couch, setting the cold kit down. "Hello, little Asher, whose your father, do you know?" He chuckled softly "the big white cat or the tall tan one?" He joked "It's so hard to tell!" He said sarcasticy, before Firebrand jumped down the stairs and was at his side. He sat down, and rubbed his paws together. Suddenly, they glowed a warm ember orange. "Don't fry the kit!" HABIT glared. "Sorry" Firebrand's voice had staticky tinge to it, but sounded just like Noah Maxwell. The glow lowered, before he gently placed his paws around the kit. The kit meowed in protest for a moment, but finding it warm he slowly began to pick up a soft purr, his ears lowering.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:17 am

Vaermina walked into the house after HABIT and watched in interest as Firebrand's paws began to glow. She sat the kit down and watched, scooting the she-kit closer to her so that she would be at least warmer than she was.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum