KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 3 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:01 pm

"This kit is very important" he spoke to Firebrand in a suddenly firm tone. "I want you to watch him will all your care, because he in the future will become an important role in the war..." His tone lowered at the end, and it was obviously something a bit secretive.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Vaermina just began to tune the two out as she looked down at the she-kit. She placed her paw on it and rolled it around a bit to inspect it for any injuries it may have gotten while she was running. She was pretty sure that she had been about as careful as was possible while getting them to the house, but she wanted to make sure.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:22 pm

The shekit squeaked pathetically, but thankfully had no injuries. She did not know this shecat. This shecat didn't smell of warmth and milk like the other she had been with. Where was her mother? She was so hungry...

Wrapped in the warmth of this unknown Tom, Asher couldn't stop himself from starting to drift off. "Aw would you look at that?" HABIT chuckled and crouched down in front of the kit again. "You tired?"
For the first time, the little kit's eyes slowly peeled open, and a blinding light filled his eyes as his eyes were not used to the harsh rays of light. HABIT ears perked in surprise. This kit had two different colored irises! One eye was a hard icy blue, the other, deep green. But what was odd, was the blue eye had soft green flecks, while the green eye had blue flecks. "His eyes opened!" He remarked, astounded, for this kit was young!
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Vaermina's ears perked up as she heard HABIT say that the other kit's eyes had opened. She patted the she-kit, glad that she was uninjured, then picked her up so that she could look at the little tom. She set the kit down beside her, Sorrow had called it 'Emerald', right? She looked over at the kit to make sure it wasn't going to roll anywhere or whatever kits did, then looked at the tom. "His eyes are beautiful." she stated, reaching forward and tickling the kit's belly.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:30 am

The Tom blinked and then squeaked in a giggle-type way, flailing his paws in laughter. HABIT smiled softly and chuckled, before catching Firebrand staring at him, to where he coughed awkwardly and took up a stern look. The kit made a small sound, as if it tried to speak, looking up at the huge white Tom before him who smelled of blood and intimidation
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 am

Vaermina smiled at the kit, then at HABIT. She scooted over so that she was only about an inch away from him, happy to be in his company once more. She glanced over at the she-kit and asked "What are we going to do with that?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 am

"Bait" HABIT finally said after a moment "Asher is as much as mine as he is Sorrow's. They'll get.. 'Emerald' back, once they agree that Asher will be in my custody"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 am

Vaermina nodded thoughtfully. "Good idea, but how are we going to convince them to leave Asher? Sorrow isn't likely to be content with just one of her kits." She paused for a moment before asking, "nd do you know if those boxes are still at the barn? I never really thought to grab them the past couple times I was in the area."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 pm

"Well, it's either they allow me to have Asher, and they get Emerald back, or I forcefully take Asher, and I send their Emerald back in a body bag" he said with a glint in his eye. "Boxes? I don't know, what for?" He asked.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:28 pm

"Well, I guess one kit is better than none." she smiled. "And I'm talking about all of those boxes that you gave to me in the contest. I had to leave them behind when Slendy decided to pop by for a visit."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:47 pm

"Oh fuck! Yeah, we should get those! I mean, what if the wrong cats find that shit? Those are all important, you know!" HABIT's ears perked up in surprise
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I figured that they were important. So, should I leave now or later?" she asked. Thinking that she would probably be leaving now, but with Baxter's threat she was hesitant to leave the house alone.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

"Fuck no, do you wanna get raped by you-know-who? No, you'll stay here, and I'll retrieve them later. You're more important" he said, looking away after the last statement
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Vaermina dipped her head to HABIT and stayed silent. She reached forward and touched her nose to his cheek, "Well, I'm glad that I'm more important than a box!" She let out a soft laugh before looking over at the she-kit, making sure that it was still breathing.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 pm

HABIT couldn't help but laugh and shook his head "Well, at least you are to me..." He leaned over and touched his nose to hers with a purr
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Vaermina purred back and her smile broadened, "I feel so special." she stated, almost sarcastically.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm

"You would be surprised by how many people aren't as important as that box full of blood-stained memories" HABITS said truthfully, curling his tail around hers softly
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Vaermina's tail curled around HABIT's comfortably. She sat there, just enjoying the moment. After a little bit she turned and began to groom the white tom's pelt. Parts of it tasted like blood and other parts were almost salty. She backed away for a moment and looked at his hat, simply saying, "Your sense of style is excellent, that looks really good on you." Almost out of the blue.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:53 pm

HABIT closed his eyes and felt the shecat began to groom through his thick pelt, aware that he didn't believe in daily grooming. His eyes popped open from Vaermina's sudden statement. "Huh? Oh, yeah. This has been through a lot, heheh" he took it off and held it in his paws. "Adolf Hitler wore it, then Frank Sinatra, and a lot of famous people who I mightve at a point possessed" he chuckled with a smile
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

"I was never really that interested in human history, you'll have to exain to me who all of these people are sometime if things settle down." Vaermina was after all, a normal cat. She was nothing special, she focused more on survival than educating herself of past events. Especially when the past events were those of a different animal. She stretched her neck and went for a knot on HABIT's pelt that she had come across earlier, completely focused on her self made task at this point. Ignoring everything else in the room other than HABIT and his knot.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:56 am

HABIT nodded and closed his eyes, softly purring. This went on for five minutes, before Firebrand broke in. "I am afraid the shekit has started to cease breathing" he said suddenly.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:25 pm

"Well, shit." she muttered, turning around to the kit to try and find what was wrong with it. She checked the kits pulse and wrapped herself around it, thinking that maybe it was too cold. While doing this she pressed a paw down on the she-kit's chest repeatedly. Trying to help the thing.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:20 am

"Shit!" HABIT muttered and crouched down next to it, watching Vaermina's attempts to care for the kit. After a bit, the kit's breathing sparked up again. "We'll have to hurry... Or she'll starve--they'll both starve. I'll have to run a few errands..." He trailed off into mutters, thinking of what he'll have to do.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Vaermina simply nodded and stayed curled around the kit, unsure of what to do now.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:42 pm

"Excuse me" he got up, and padded to the door and out. Firebrand tilted his head in confusion, then turned to Vaermina with a flick of his tattered ear.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum