KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Hospital

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Hospital Empty The Abandoned Hospital

Post by The HABIT Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:02 pm

A silver and black-striped form lay curled, tail around her belly where two small kits rest nestled into their mother's comforting side. A soft purr broke into a quiet mew of a melody, and it came from the she-cat whose' face was hidden by an unsettling mask. Although the mask she wore, her voice projected fine, and she sang soflty to her kits "...Hush now, precious I'm here...step away from the window. Go..back to sleep... Lay your head down, child. I won't let the boogeyman come. Count the bodies like sheep to the rythm of the wardrums. Pay no mind to the rabble, pay no mind to the rabble," as she sang this part, the seemingly beautiful shecat revealed a sharp-chinned face with one remaining deep green eye. Where the other was supposed to be, there was a large gapin black hole, and a substance trickled from it like a never-ending river of sickness. She looked down and softly smiled at her kit's warm bodies. One, was a very bold, strong-shouldered, and bushy white tom with black-tipped ears and natural black rings around his eyes. He was unlike the she-kit next to him. She was a beautiful, long-limbed shekit with a yellow-tan coat just like her fathers, but she had black tabby stripes and a black muzzle and chest. Though their eyes were closed, she assumed they would both be green. Who new, though? She curled her tail around them as Asher, the tom, began to complain about the cold with loud mews.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Hospital Empty Re: The Abandoned Hospital

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 am

When the father heard the mewling,the huge,lean Tom opened the door,peeking inside with a "may I come on now,love?" His lime green eyes gave off a soft,abnormal and misty glow,and bits of his fur still looked dead,even though it was fluffy and slightly longer than a normal shorthair cat
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:02 pm

"You may" she purred softly in welcome to the Tom. Hastily, she said "The tom has your height"
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 pm

He nodded,staring at the white kit "he does,but why is he white?" He tilted his head,laying next to Sorrow
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:57 pm

She grabbed the little white Tom by his scruff and put him in her front paws suspiciously, as to have him out of Baxter's view. "I have no clue, but my mother had white, and he has some black markings" she said quickly, grooming the kit furiously so she didn't have to make eye contact with Baxter
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:33 am

"you would have more white then Sorrow, its genetics" Baxter sighed "unless you mostly took after your dad" he shrugged
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:18 pm

"My father was a black tom" she realized that didn't help the situation any more, and shook her head. "I don't know, I think he's a handsome little Tom" before he could ask more questions, she quickly tried to change the subject: "Look at the little she-kit!" She purred "She looks like a perfect blend between us! She's so precious" she said warmly and touched her black nose to the kit's head in a loving gesture.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:56 pm

"She is, they both are, even if the white one looks like a mini HABIT mixed with you" Baxter wrapped his fluffy tail around the kits,puring "They are better than Alex..." he mutters, remembering the young, statue like cat with golden fur and shiny blue eyes, and then looking to the kits

Alex=Baxter's adopted son)
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Sorrow went silent at 'mini HABIT'. She was hiding something...

HABIT slipped through the long stretch of tall grass in front of the Abandoned Hospital. He turned, making sure Vaermina was following.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Vaermina followed HABIT closely, making sure not to lose him. She'd never been to this location, and her eyes flicked from side to side, keeping an eye out for any signs of movement.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:08 pm

"Watch out for Proxies... Or Eyeless Jackass...." He said softly as they approached the front door. But, he turne and went around, slipping along where open windows were smashed everywhere. He could hear the sound of soft sleeping in different rooms, before he heard voices. Baxter and Sorrow... He smirked. He knew what they were discussing. "...Alright, Rabbit... Here's the plan... I'll distract them, and while they're worried about me, grab the kits..." He whispered softly to her
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Vaermina smiled slightly at HABIT's joke, but otherwise stayed silent, only giving a slight nod when he told her the plan. She crept into the shadows and hid, ready to sprint.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 pm

HABIT slipped through the darkness of the window, jumping onto the sill and down, staying to the darkness and hiding his scent.

"Hey... Baxter..? We need to talk about something..." Sorrow began, before she noticed a heavy presence, but saw nothing. "Wh-Whose there!" She slowly got up, weak from birth as her essence had drained a lot from that. HABIT slipped out of the shadows. "I thought I should pay my dues" he said, returning to the dark, throaty voice with a smirk across his muzzle.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:08 am

Vaermina hid in the shadows, 'Wait...' she though to herself, now was not the time, going to early could blow the whole thing and get her killed.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:54 am

Baxter growled "can you wait HABIT o Rabbit?! Now is not the fucking time!" He huddled close to his new kits wrapping his tail around them
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 am

"No can do, I'm busy and I had free time" he shrugged, circling around them and getting close to Baxter and the kits. He had to get Baxter to follow him... But how?
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:46 am

Baxter hissed and got closer to the kits,ears pulling back as bright green flames enveloped his claws,and his eyes turned a souless black,with small bright green pupils,and a rope tight around his neck "Stay away!"
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm

HABIT realized the closer he got, the more protective Baxter became. He backed up all the way, waiting for Baxter to relax and back off so he could reel them away
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Vaermina's eyes narrowed and she forced down a hiss of frustration. As long as the ginger tom was close to those kits there would be no way that she could snatch them. She managed to keep silent as she continued to wait for an opportunity.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Baxter did relax,but stayed huddled with his kits,he didn't want a repeat of Alex's death,plus 2... And HABIT should know that everyone he's loved has died in some way,family,phantom,Alexs
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:05 pm

"You know Baxter," HABIT began "I think you should know something that your little--SHECAT--didn't say." As he grew more irritated, his voice morphed and picked up a demonic growl
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:09 pm

"AND? Who the fuck cares?! Your here and are not getting near me or these kits,No matter what you have to say,DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND" Baxter bled growled back,soulless eyes narrowing
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Sorrow seemed to grow very uncomfortable after HABIT said that, casting HABIT a pleading look. Not getting his way, HABIT quickly lashed out with "What about I raped your mate while she was alive and those might not even be yours!" He snarled, his voice demonic now as he cast Sorrow a satisfied look and laughed at her look of now horror
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Her eyes flicked back and forth from HABIT to the tom now known as Baxter, anticipating a fight. Of course there would be no need if the male were to move away about a tail length from the kits. She only rolled her eyes at HABIT's claim to have raped sorrow, seriously. What was with him and rape? She knew however that the task at hand was I bit more important than this drama.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Baxter Bled Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:31 pm

"What" baxter froze and this,but then stood,green flames encirclong the kits,but not harming them "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE,what if I went and did that to your most precious Rabbit?! I've seen you near my treehouse with her,would be a shame if she had a kid that didn't look like you" Baxter grinned,blood now dripping from his mouth as his eyes turned completely red,with a Black catlike pupil,and a black substance dripping from them

Note that this is how Baxter reacts to having kits to protect,not wanting a return on what happened to Dread or his adopted son Alex,and that I'm not making sure you can't get the kits)
Baxter Bled
Baxter Bled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum