The HABIT's House

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The HABIT's House

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:34 pm

"Because lying is better than the alternative" Evan said sarcastically, before Firebrand disappeared and reappeared in front of him, putting a paw to Evan's forehead and looking into his eyes. Evan soon collapsed to the ground. "He was annoying me" Firebrand said flatly. HABIT nodded, thinking of that. "It would in fact be lying that I don't love my job, but the rest is in fact correct, and I would be willing to fabricate for the sake of my plan" HABIT picked his words carefully, before turning to Vaermina. "You're so smart! See? This is why I chose you to be a Rabbit! Intelligence, that is my favorite quality in any cat" HABIT smiled and purred, touching his nose to her muzzle.
The HABIT
Admin

View user profile http://kittypastarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:26 pm

(ERM SO SMERT)
Vaermina turned and glared for a moment at Evan, but smiled as Firebrand knocked him out. "You and the rest of us. " she said with a small laugh then looked back to see what HABIT thought. She purred at the compliment, nuzzling his neck fur.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:12 pm

"How....How far are you into your pregnancy?" HABIT asked, the amber in his eyes shining with pride and swelling happiness, but also concern.
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 pm

"Er.. twenty, twenty five days maybe? Not that far along." she tilted her head, trying to remember how long Vinny had been HABIT's vessel.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 pm

"Hmm..... So...you'll be due in a week? Two weeks at the most.... How did I not notice? How?? I mean, you're the perfect size for a shecat 25 days into pregnancy...." HABIT felt stupid, but suddenly realized something.

Who was he controlling when she truly became pregnant...?
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:51 pm

"You've been busy killing things, you probably just got caught up with work." she said, waving it away. 'Guess we'll find out when it happens.'
Timeskip?
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Definatly)
"I guess so... Things have been busy I guess" HABIT chuckled. "I can't wait, this is going to be great" he purred, knowing inside, this was the first litter he's ever fathered where he was in love actually...
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

-TIMESKIP-
Vaermina nuzzled her two kits towards her belly so they could have their first meal, waiting for HABIT before naming the two. One little she-kit and a tom. The little male had her same birth defect, with the extra toes, but an underbite to go with it. The female seemed absolutely flawless and was obviously going to grow up and be beautiful.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:55 pm

HABIT had just gained Evan back the second Vaermina went into labor, Vinny sitting on the bottom of the stairs with a blank look on his face as if he had just gone to hell. HABIT went over quickly, Firebrand nodding. "She's ok now" he said and let HABIT crouch down next to Vaermina and his new kits. "May I look at them?" He asked, voice trembling. This was so out of character for HABIT, anyone would be humbled
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Vaermina nuzzled HABIT before nodding and looking back down at her two kits.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 pm

HABIT missed the huge white paws being his own, and took delight as plushly pulling the smoky grey and white kit to him. He touched his nose to her warmly, getting a little squeak in response. He carefully examined her, feeling her warm little body beneath paws that were three times the size of the white and gray bundle. "A she-kit, and she's so beautiful... So perfect" he sighed happily, pushing her carefully back into the curve of Vaermina's belly. He pulled over the last kit, and instantly noticed something...
...the poor little scrap's size. Half of what a kit is supposed to weigh, the Tom let out pitiful wails so quiet only cats with the hardest of hearts wouldn't be concerned. HABIT didn't do anything, but frowned on the inside. He felt the tom's fluffy fur, noticing a distinct difference between Evan's thicker, coarse coat. It wasn't just that this kit was a newborn, the kit's fur was just naturally silky and bushy. HABIT looked down and noticed the kit's paws, his tail curling in intrigue "That's so cool" he purred, trying to make it look like he wasn't a bit disappointed by the kit's frail body. He was concerned. So concerned. This kit was so weak, and he wanted to do what he could to help. "Firebrand..." HABIT turned and said softly "Get....Get the you-know-what..." He said quietly, turning to carefully soothe the kit with a perfectly sculpted fatherly attitude. "Shh, shh shh shh" he cooed, drawing the kit in the cradle it with his paws. "Daddy is gonna help you, in not going to let anything happen to you" he said softly, looking up to Vaermina with a determined look. "Our family is perfect, my love" he purred. Firebrand came down the stairs with a vial and needle in his jaws, passing by an utterly empty Vinny. Firebrand passed it to HABIT, who filled the needle, and gave a questioning look to Vaermina before speaking. "This.....This injection has side effects...." He began "....But....But I have no doubt in my mind that he will die tonight without it" he admitted, voice shaking. "But I want you to forgive me when I seriously say that this kit will not be normal after it....He'll...He'll have some mental issues"
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Vaermina was immediately concerned when HABIT sent Firebrand off to get something, and even more so when she saw what he was carrying. The fur along her spine raised and she looked at her mate questioningly to see what he was going to say. Her ears laid back after his explanation and she began to reach for her kit with wide eyes, but stopped herself. She thought about what he said for a moment, about the kit dying, and laid back down. Nodding once more and quietly closing her eyes.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 am

HABIT injected what's in there, the clear blue liquid entering the kit's body. The kit spammed for a moment, HABIT going quiet. "I....I put was called a Dekn in his blood...It acts kind of like a guardian, but....but long exposure will wear on him, and soon, their personalities will merge. Consider it another personality.." HABIT said quietly.

(BACKGROUND!!! PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH WHATS CALLED AN ARKN, THEYRE THE REASON HOW YOU GOT OVER THAT COLD IN TWO DAYS, BASICALLY. BUT PEOPLE BORN SICK WONT HAVE AN ARKN, BECAUSE THEYRE ASSUMED TO DIE. WHAT HABIT INJECTED WAS SOMETHING HE CREATED, AND ITS THE SAME CONCEPT AS AN ARKN, EXCEPT ITS DIFFERENT. IT MAKES YOU SEE THROUGH THE CRACKS, HILLUCINATIONS, SHIZOPHRENIA, ETC. . THIS ARTIFICIAL PROTECTOR IS CALLED A DEKN, AND THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT DEKN ARE MORE SICK MINDED, AND SOON GROW MORE AND MORE INSANE ALONG WITH IT'S HOST, UNTIL THEIR PERSONALITIES MERGE. TADA, HOPE I EXPLAINED GOOD :3)
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:01 pm

(94.4 °F (Why the fuck am I mowing?!)
Feels Like 115 °F)
Vaermina kept her eyes closed so she didn't have to watch, only opening them once HABIT spoke. She listened to what he said and supposed that it was better than letting the kit die. She said nothing, but reached for her kit.
(I felt like I was either going to pass out or throw up, probably both if I had stayed out there longer)
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 pm

It's 117 in Arizona :3)

HABIT let her take the Tom, noticing his over bite. HABIT stared at the tomkit, vile still in his jaws, before he shook his head and let the vile drop. "Dekn are demons, Arkn are Angels, but because he wasn't born with an Arkn, we have no choice but let his life be ruled by a Dekn..." He sighed "A Dekn forced into the cage of a body weaker than it...Lets hope it likes it there...."
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:49 pm

(Screw that, I wanna live in Alaska when I'm older)
"It had better, or I'll rip it's demony ears off." she said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood as she groomed the kits.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Same)

"It doesn't have a manifest, or a physical form, so you'd be ripping off the tom's ears....By the way, names?" He looked up suddenly, trying to push away the dark part of the situation
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:12 pm

"Hmm, how about Maria for the little she-kit? And maybe something that starts with a j for the tom?" She cocked her head and looked up at HABIT to see what he thought
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Im gonna make HABIT my main character, since i roleplay with him more anyways, and i just made a BADASS account profile pic Very Happy i did it on my computer and im super proud of it :3)

HABIT stared at his paws, thinking for a long moment, before he looked up. "Julian..." he said carefully, realizing whom the tomkit reminded him of, and glancing back down at his paws. Why Julian? It was personal, from a time where he possessed humans, which is why ti was more of a human name.
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:40 pm

"That's a wonderful name! Yes, Maria and Julian." she stated proudly.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Meet me in the chatbox)

HABIT kept close tabs on Julian through all of this, and even thoughh Vaermina couldn't see it, HABIT watched as a layer of red mist coated the tom, and absorbed through into the kit's pelt. Something glowed on the left side behind one of the kit's eyelids, burning bright blue. HABIT's tail lashed side to side in anticipation, as if waiting for something. He was so focused, it was like he was stalking prey or something.
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Vaermina paid no attention to HABIT as she tried to get in a more comfortable position, Maria had fallen asleep, though Julian was still mewling.
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Julian soon went silent, and everything faded to normal. HABIT let out a long sigh, and pushed the kit into the warmth of Vaermina's belly, smiling. He laid down next to Vaermina, coiling his tail around her's, and softly grooming her neck fur with rhythmic licks.
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Vaermina purred. For her, everything was right in the world at the moment. Her kits were going to be fine, and HABIT was beside her. What more could she have asked for?
Vaermina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:05 am

HABIT laid his head in the small between her shoulders, purring quietly, before remembering something and looking up with a yawn. "You two, in the corner, yeah I see you there, stupid. Make use if you're gonna be all cryptic and stalkish and make sure Asher doesn't do something stupid..." he said and laid his head back down, feeling the Candleverse monster's presence diminish into Asher's room.
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top