KittyPastas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HABIT's House

3 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The HABIT's House - Page 6 Empty Re: The HABIT's House

Post by Vaermina Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:21 pm

"Don't know, she's just a stray that we found. She's probably traumatized, poor thing. Your father is on his way to talk to her parents about the dangers of leaving her somewhere where a bad cat could've found her. Hopefully they'll take better care of her when she gets home, what happens after that is out of our paws." She said, sighing and looking at Emerald.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:42 pm

"Oh" Asher looked at the shekit, and tipped his head. "She smells like me though..." He said quietly, his voice puzzled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

https://kittypastarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:08 am

She sniffed the she-kit and said, "Huh, you're right. Well that's weird." and nothing more. Though she did try to distract Asher with her tail, landing it on both sides of his and skimming it right over his head.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:00 am

Asher let out a growl and jumped to get it, flopping sideways and kicking out his hind legs to pummel it. Firebrand, at sometime in the midst of this, had taken Michael upstairs into HABIT's room and, assumed, into the atic. it was easy to tell by Michael's facial expression as he slowly walked down the stairs. It was a haunted look, but a small grin was splashed across his muzzle, and his eye twitched a few times. Looks like this kit was already broken into the ways of murder. Maybe that's what HABIT was talking about when it came to Michael's past? But, what gruesome thing did this kit do to gain wings worthy of the devil instead of the normal, feathery plumes that a Nephalem 90% of the time always had?
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Vaermina smiled and pretended to make her tail struggle. She turned her head towards Michael and after seeing his expression, asked, "How was your trip to the attic?"
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:00 pm

"They're dead" he said simply, his eyes growing a glazed look. Firebrand ducked his head and murmured something softly to the kit, Michael nodding quietly.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Vaermina blinked a couple of times, not sure what Michael was talking about. She herself had never gone into the attic, having been ordered to stay out of the room unless told that she could enter. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do it anyway. 'Don't even look at the fucking table!', probably the most memorable thing that he had said that day. "Did you see Rex?" she asked.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:58 am

"Who?" Michael tilted his head, but Firebrand laughed. "HABIT's chainsaw" he chuckled. "He named a chainsaw?" Michael said in confusion. "Of course! That's a HABIT thing to do" Firebrand laughed
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:56 pm

"Yeah, HABIT's kinda weird like that, but I can't blame him. It is a nice chainsaw." She smiled then turned to look at Asher, amazed at how much energy the kit had.
(Another one of those 'Yep' posts)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:52 am

There was a loud 'thump' at the door, what it was, it was unknown. But, it did make Firebrand jump
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:18 am

Vaermina turned and stared at the door. Her fur had fluffed out to twice her size, it was quite comical really. She slowly crept towards a window beside the door and and stretched up so that she could see what it was.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:51 pm

A cat with ginger fur, black stripes, and white patches looked like it had walked into the door, a blonde shecat behind her giggling. "Dread!!" The shecat was laughing. Dread scrambled up and shot her a glare from dual-colored ice blue and bright amber eyes.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Vaermina smiled, turning her head towards Firebrand and saying, "Dread just walked into the door." She wasn't sure what to do now, as she didn't think that she could open the door, but surely HABIT had seen that. Maybe he could have had a good laugh by now and decided to open the door.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Static and demonic laughter crackled in the air, before the door popped open and Dread flung herself inside. "You're so mean, Jessalynn!" Dread complained. "Then don't go walking into doors!" Jessalynn giggled
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Vaermina got her paws off of the windowsill and took a bit of time to let her fur lay flat again. 'There it is.' She thought as the demonic laughter kicked up. As the two entred she walked over to introduce herself. "Hello Dread, I can't recall if we ever did meet, however I know I have not met your friend here, Jessalynn was it? However I am Vaermina, and please try not to step on any kits." she had a different light in her eyes that hadn't been there for a while. This was the perky, happy side to the slightly bipolar cat that was Vaermina. Habit only experienced this cat while she was trying to help Cody. What had happened to that elder anyway? Eh, she had probably died by now. She hadn't been in the best condition. Anyway, when HABIT was around she was normally serious and was always ready to follow orders and get the job done.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:20 pm

"I--Um, well I'm HABIT's daughter, Suicidal Dread" said the little shecat Dread who looked like she was in the middle stages between being a kit and being full-grown. Jessalynn dipped her head. "I don't have a cool name I'm just Jessalynn. Nice to meet you! Vaermina, huh? Arent you Rabbit#001 of Trial 31B?" She asked
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Vaermina waved it away "Oh, something like that. The boxes and the tasks. By the way your little brother is over there rolling around on the floor, Dread. The white one, though I think you could have figured that part out yourself."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:40 pm

"Yeah, HABIT ended up killing everyone else in the 31B trial... 'Incompetent' he called them all. I'm Rabbit#009 of Trial 28B, so I know about all that, being Warren Jester in all the trials really paid off. At least I'm not dead, huh? Your trial didn't even get to finish, at least the Rabbits in mine had a chance" she said, while Dread gasped and bounded over to Asher, who looked up at Dread with curious eyes. "Aww!! He has two colored eyes like me!!" She squealed in joy
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:56 pm

"You're much more informed than me about all of this. But I suppose I've been more worried about surviving than learning. Maybe I should try a different approach on all of this. And I would have liked to have seen what the next trial was. I had a nice spot in a pile of hay for a while before things started trying to kill me." she decided to let Dread faun over her brother alone for a bit. After all, Jessalynn seemed like a smart cat, maybe she could learn something today.
(My posts are just soo organized and NEVER stray off topic cx)
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:52 pm

"Well, The Trials were kind of....like... A fucked up version of Natural Selection, created by HABIT" Jessalynn said
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:42 pm

"They may have possibly gotten rid of a lot of annoying cats. At least the ones that couldn't follow directions anyway." she shrugged then said. "The only thing I don't like about working with HABIT is that it gets me into a lot of shit with people I'd rather not be in some shit with. I mean, I love him and all, but jeeze. I like to be able to walk around without the constant fear of having my throat slit and my vital organs ripped out. And now I have to watch out for rape too. I don't think I'm going to be leaving the house alone for a while." she went on a calm sort of rant then paused for a moment. "But I'm still grateful that he took me in. I would have been dead a long time ago if not for him."
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 pm

"You were marked the second you went near Cody and Sorrow, there is no way to escape that. HABIT had nothing to do with your endangerment, wrong place wrong time hun" Firebrand said flatly as he broke into their conversation.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:23 pm

"I know, but we all naturally want something to blame for our problems. The jobs are fun and I know that I was already on the 'To kill' list, but I have a feeling that it's turned into something personal now. It's not like Sorrow didn't see me when I jumped out the window." she responded to Firebrand.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by The HABIT Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 pm

"Sorrow sees what she wants and will fall to the same thing you just claimed. The tradgeties that wrecked her, although most not her fault and I sympathise with her curiosity to know her past when she was a Proxy, but... Curiosity. Killed. The. Cat." Firebrand had gotten close, so he was just a hair away from her, nose to nose so his empty white pin-hole eyes stared back at her not in a threatening way, but intimidating and DEFINATLY mysterious. He stayed that way for a moment in order to let that settle, before he turned briskly and ran up the stairs, vanishing. Jessalynn was silent, before she broke into laughter. "Man, I don't know why that sentence set him off, but fuck! You just brought out his Noah Maxwell side! Shit, you need to teach me someti--" she broke off when she saw that Dread was glaring at her. Hard. Eyes narrowed, pupils dialated. Jessalynn coughed awkwardly and looked down. "That's not funny. Nothing of what just happened was funny." She said flatly, but the broke into a look of forlorn.
The HABIT
The HABIT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaermina Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Vaermina stood there for a moment as Firebrand stared at her. She was rigid, and the fur on her neck had bristled a bit. She watched him run off and slightly relaxed. She cleared her throat, "Well that was quite an ordeal." she said, trying to ease the tension that seemed to fill the room now after Dread stared down Jessalynn. Her claws slid in and out of their sheaths, anxious to do something, but she wasn't sure what. She considered Firebrand to be a friend. Not a close one, she assumed he was closer to an acquaintance than a friend, but he hadn't tried to kill her and that was really all she asked for in a cat. Of course, HABIT had a little more than that. He had flare, style, and was always quick with a comeback. He was fun to hang around, he was evil sure, but it was a different kind of evil. He was the kind that would make jokes while gutting someone. Where was he anyway? How long had he been gone now? Probably not long, but it felt like an eternity. She looked over at the she-kit, to make sure it was still breathing. She wouldn't be of much use if she was dead.
Vaermina
Vaermina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum